All foreign visitors to China must apply for visa and comply with the health requirement on entering into China. Please ensure that all your colleagues and accompanies have already obtained the relevant visa prior to departure. We assist our registered visitors in applying visa by issuing our company invitation letter, and visitors may apply by filling in below application form.
- Application deadline: 8 June, 2019
- Enquiry Email: email@example.com
Please download the invitation letter application form as below. And then fill in your information in the blank space highlighted in red and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org with the scanning copy of your passport.
- It is not guaranteed that the invitation letter issued by our company can assist your application of visa successfully, kindly check with the Chinese embassies or consulates-general in your home country for detailed instructions.
- Passports must be valid for at least SIX MONTHS beyond the intended date of entry into China.
- The measure of 72-hour Transit Visa Exemption for Foreign Nationals for citizens from 45 countries destined for a third country (region) with booked connecting flight goes into force as of 1st January 2013 at the ports of entry of the airports in Shanghai. During the visa exemption period, the passenger is allowed to move around within the administration precincts of Shanghai municipality.