ProPak China 2024 starts in:

  • 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Minutes
  • 00Seconds

Visa Service

All foreign visitors to China must apply for valid visa unless meeting with visa-free policies. Please ensure that all your colleagues and accompanies have already obtained the relevant visa prior to departure.

We assist our registered visitors in applying visa by issuing our company invitation letter. You will need to fill an application form and send it back to us with the scanning copy of your passport to get the invitation letter for attending ProPak China. 


Enquiry Email:

Application deadline: 31 May 2024

Please contact us ( to get the application form on the invitation letter for attending ProPak China.  And then fill in your information in the blank space highlighted in red and send it back to with the scanning copy of your passport.


It is not guaranteed that the invitation letter issued by our company can assist your application of visa successfully, kindly check with the Chinese embassies or consulates-general in your home country for detailed instructions.

Passports must be valid for at least SIX MONTHS beyond the intended date of entry into China.

Good news that ordinary passport holders from Albania, Antigua, Austria, Barbuda, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, etc. can now enjoy visa-free travels to China according to the latest policy in 2024.


For more visa-free information, please visit and consult your local Chinese Embassy.